designs, builds, installs, and maintains mechanical systems to meet the needs of their clients. They specialize in design/build projects, building automation systems, preventive maintenance services, building commissioning, energy services, engineering, HVAC piping, plumbing, high purity and process piping, sheet metal, and capital planning and budgeting. Horwitz currently operates three divisions, with a fourth division on the way. About 90% of their work is job-based, with the other 10% dedicated to service. In 2007, Horwitz made the switch to Jonas Construction Software with the goal of automating manual processes, streamlining operations, and mobilizing their workforce.